Thursday, August 21, 2008

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

Advanced

You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 60% Expert!


You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy

 
posted by Peaj at 10:43 AM |


2 Comments:


At 4:50 PM, Blogger Joe C

I'm glad you started posting here again.

 

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Messed Up

ok so i did not see this one for some reason. here are my results

You scored 57% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 73% Advanced, and 60% Expert!
You have a good understanding of intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the intermediate level questions correct. The puzzling part of your test result is the fact that you only answered 75% or less correct in the beginner section. Fascinating.

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!