Tuesday, December 04, 2007


Okay so I am a follower I ain’t afraid to admit it! Ha that is funny Word told me my grammar was wrong, duh I ain’t that stupid! Ok so here is a list not of a 100 but a few…

1) I am so confused about how on TV they can use the language of shit, and bitch for our children to hear. But some schools here in America don’t allow the words Christmas or Nativity to be on their papers sent home of to be said to the students. How did this happen?

2) I have a Christmas party this Saturday and I am so socially anxious to go. I am afraid to converse with other people I work with outside of work. But I am really excited to wear the new clothes I bought to wear.

3) I hate raisins.

4) I miss our friends’ downstate terribly.

5) I wish I could be more like some people I know.

6) I love my husband and children more than anything in the world.

7) Shhh don’t tell……. I like my job.

8) I hate my feet.

9) My dog has fleas.

10) I love to eat, but I eat too much.

11) I am confused Borat the movie was a joke right?

12) I need to be more active, I am too fat.

13) I am torn between wanting my husband to work and stay home.

14) I love hamburger helper.

15) At times I have to double check my double checking of Kaylee’s math homework.

16) I love the snow.

17) I love this time of year, December 1st till the 25th. I like to watch all the old Christmas movies they show on ABC family.

18) I hate when kids loose teeth and I can not deal with dentures.

19) I miss my best friend horribly.

20) I am scared of changes.

21) I am against the war in Iraq.

22) I want a bigger car.

23) My dog just farted, it smells really bad.

24) I wish I could win the lottery; I really would share it with friends and family!

25) I really wish, wow I forgot guess I don’t really wish it!

26) Oh I remember, I wish that I could get my houses roof and siding and windows replaced.

27) I am hungry.

28) Better.

29) I don’t really like this Borat movie.

30) My daughter “tested” the tooth fairy today, she didn’t tell us that that she lost a tooth and put it under her pillow with out telling us. While she was at grandma and grandpas today I was spraying for the dogs fleas since the dog sleeps in her bed and found the tooth, so we put 2 dollars in place of the tooth. Heh I love her to death, once she found the money she came out and told us she tested the tooth fairy but that she must exist since we didn’t know about the tooth.

31) I love anything cheese flavored just not Swiss cheese.

32) Though I love my job sometimes I hate having all the responsibility of my current job.

33) I wish I could jog.

34) I like the color yellow but hate yellow houses.

35) I wish I could say what I want in a clear concise sentence when I want to.

36) I don’t believe in organized religion, I still believe in God.

37) I wish I still believed like I did when I was s kid.

38) I am out of things I want to say………

39) I am sure that there are things I should say…………

40) I used to be afraid of storms, now I love them.

41) I am always afraid that I have bad breath.

42) I smoke and know that I shouldn’t.

43) I don’t shave my legs most of winter, I have convinced myself that I will be warmer this way.

44) Frozen coffee’s rock.

45) I love my parents no matter their issues.

46) I cant believe we actually were able to get Kaylee what we wanted this year since I took the two months off.

47) I am not sure if I want another kid, but at the same time I tell myself that I do. I don’t think that it would be good right now though.

48) I am scared to drink, that I will get really sick again and end up in the hospital.

49) I really did pull my groin muscle I cant cross my legs.

50) Hmmm I think this is the end… for now.




 
posted by Peaj at 9:25 PM |


1 Comments:


At 3:50 AM, Blogger Steph

What a cute baby! I hope you have a great christmas.