Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Not really feeling in the mood to type but I guess I should update! Nothing much is going on, our bathroom is finally starting to take shape we still have a lot of work to do on it and then we need to build the babies room. I cant believe I will be 6 months next Tuesday. I am getting so geeked but anxious it seems time is flying by and I am afraid that there will not be enough time to get the bathroom done and then the babies room. Although logically I know there is plenty of time. I know I have to take pictures tonight for my 23 weeks but I really don't feel like it so you will all just have to deal. Not that pictures of my belly are the highlight and all. Maybe I will take some this weekend when I will have a working shower and I can feel all refreshed without having to go to my in laws to take a shower. We have decided on a name her name will be Abigail Nicole Brace! It all seeming so real now. I know it was always real but I just cant stop thinking that oh my gosh in a few more months we will have another child, how is this all going to play out? Ugh sometimes I worry others I am just completely happy. Kaylee is growing up so fast she is just an amazing kid she really is. I am so proud of her she is her own little person and is finally showing to me that she is responsible and can make good decisions. I think I have decided that I like living up here but I really miss all our friends downstate. I dunno I mean its great up here with Chuck and Kaylee but I think we need some variety not of the in law kind! I mean I love that they are here and we get to see them and i know Chuck is just as excited when we visit with my parents but, just some other people our age that don't just want to argue about the government. Well I think I will do a short post went I finally take some pictures and post them. I did post new ones of Kaylee, we have been having great weather up here so she has been outside a lot.
 
posted by Peaj at 10:15 PM |


0 Comments: