Tuesday, October 09, 2007
No on really reads on here anymore, and I guess it doesn't help that I haven't posted in forever and my last post said that I would be using my space. But a good friend of mine who also uses my space has decided to use blogger so I thought maybe I would come back. My baby monkey butt is getting so big! She is almost 2-1/2months old, she is about 12lbs and she is 24 inches long! It has been such an interesting experience having another child. Okay well this is going to be very short and sweet just putting a feel for anyone who might still stop by!
 
posted by Peaj at 10:37 PM |


4 Comments:


At 6:48 AM, Blogger KCinnamon

Paula, i know i have said it before, but she is just so beautiful! She is just the most precious little thing. and for what it matters, i want you to keep posting, so at least it feels like we're talking like we used to :-)

 

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Messed Up

I check you site even know i know you have not posted here. i am a dork

 

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Joe C

I've kept you on my RSS reader, so I know when you update. You only dropped off my links since you didn't update anymore. (You're back now)

 

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Peaj

Well my three of my bestest friends! Joe I didnt even notice about dropping off :) So I guess I will keep up on both sites!